In India, the validity of a passport is 10 years for those above 18 years of age. It needs to be renewed before it expires. Applicants who wish to renew their passports can book an appointment and make the payment on the official website. However, to complete the formalities they need to visit the regional passport office.
Steps to renew your Passport online:-
- Register for the passport renewal on Passport Seva’s official website – www.passportindia.gov.in.
- After logging into your passport account, click on the option ‘Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport’
- Now fill up the application form for passport renewal
- Further, click on the option ‘Schedule Appointment’ to book a slot as per your convenience
- Visit the passport centre along with necessary documents on the scheduled date and time…..Read More>>