The countdown to the much awaited 12th edition the IPL 2019 (Indian Premier League) has begun already. We will soon see some live actions underway from 23rd March 2019 onward. The Indian cricket fans are super excited for the tournament and the Supreme Court’s decision of the IPL 2019 being held in India has added a cherry on the cake. However the BCCI has decided to forgo the opening ceremony of the IPL 2019 and offer the amount to the families of CRPF jawans. The 12th Season of the Indian Premier League, is slated to commence from 23rd March 2019.
Indian Premier League is considered to be the world’s most popular, most watched and controversial T-20 competition, which attracts the world’s biggest stars to play in it as it is organised by the world’s richest cricket board. With a total of 8 IPL teams participating in the 12th edition of the Vivo IPL 2019 we can also expect some new teams. Delhi Daredevils in a recent event have announced to change the name of their Vivo IPL 2019 team as Delhi Capitals and have also launched their new logo. Tickets to IPL 2019 can be booked on BookMyShow. Users can also visit the IPL official website for more details of the IPL schedule 2019. Irrespective of the General Elections in India, the IPL 2019 matches will be played in India. Here is all the detail of the Vivo IPL 2019.
IPL 2019 Ticket Booking, Price and Availability
IPL 2019 Ticket Booking, Price
The windows for IPL 2019 ticket bookings have not been opened up till date, however we expect that the IPL tickets will soon be available on BookMyShow. Download the app and stay tuned for the latest updates on IPL 2019 ticket booking, price and availability. The price range of the ticket might vary between Rs. 400 to Rs. 40,000.
How to Book IPL Ticket Online
It is speculated that like the last year this year too online tickets for IPL 2019 would be available on BookMyShow. You can book IPL tickets online without any hassle from BookMyShow. Here is a stepwise guide to book IPL ticket online.
Step 1. Visit BookMyShow
Step 2. Look out for your favorite venue
Step 3. Choose the preferred date for which you wish to book tickets
Step 4. Click on Book Now
Step 5. Complete the payment details and enjoy IPL 2019 matches without any hassle.
IPL Ticket Bangalore 2019
IPL tickets for RCB matches in Bengaluru for this season of IPL 2019 will soon be available on the official website of IPL and on BookMyShow as well. If you are unable to get the tickets online you can also visit M. Chinnaswammy Stadium to get the tickets offline.
IPL Ticket Kolkata 2019
KKR is among the favorites for this season of IPL 2019. One can easily book tickets for KKR matches in Kolkata through BookMyShow or might visit the very popular Eden Gardens for offline ticket bookings.
IPL Ticket Delhi 2019
The Delhi Daredevils have changed their name to Delhi Capitals for this season of IPL 2019. It would be exciting to see the DC fight against some great squads like RCB, KKR, CSK, MI and others. One can book online tickets for IPL 2019 in Delhi from BookMyShow or can visit the Firoz Shah Kotla ground for offline bookings.
IPL Ticket Chennai 2019
Chennai Super Kings also known as CSK is a major participant of the IPL 2019. To catch the live action of Dhoni’s helicopter shot grab your tickets for IPL 2019 in Chennai’s M.A. Chidambram stadium from BookMyShow or visit the ground for offline ticket bookings.
IPL 2019 Schedule
BCCI has announced the schedule of IPL 2019. The first match is scheduled for 23rd March and will be played between Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). The schedule for the initial 17 matches which will be played in 2 weeks has been announced while the rest of the schedule is still awaited.
|IPL 2019 Schedule||Date||Day||Venue|
|Chennai Super Kings (CSK) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore(RCB)||23 March||Saturday||Chennai|
|Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)||24 March||Sunday||Kolkata|
|Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Delhi Capitals (DC)||24 March||Sunday||Mumbai|
|Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)||25 March||Monday||Jaipur|
|Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)||26 March||Tuesday||Delhi|
|Kolkatta Knight Riders (KKR) vs Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)||27 March||Wednesday||Kolkata|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) vs Mumbai Indians (MI)||28 March||Thursday||Bengaluru|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)||29 March||Friday||Hyderabad|
|Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) vs Mumbai Indians (MI)||30 March||Saturday||Mohali|
|Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)||30 March||Saturday||Delhi|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)||31 March||Sunday||Hyderabad|
|Chennai Super Kings (CSK) vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)||31 March||Sunday||Chennai|
|Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) vs Delhi Capitals (DC)||1 April||Monday||Mohali|
|Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)||2 April||Tuesday||Jaipur|
|Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)||3 April||Wednesday||Mumbai|
|Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)||4 April||Thursday||Delhi|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)||5 April||Friday||Bengaluru|
Highest Indivudual Scores in IPL History
As the 12th IPL season begins the fever catches up quickly. Teams and players making history in the IPL season is not less known. Let’s look at the highest score an individual player has made in the IPL history. In the past Rishabh Pant, Chris Gayle, AB de Villiers and Brendon McCullum have made some incredible scores and it will be interesting to see who manages to raise the bar this year at the IPL 2019. Meanwhile lets look at the current highest scores at the IPL :
- Chris Gayle (175 not out vs Pune Warriors in 2013): Pune Warriors Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Brendon McCullum (158 not out vs RCB in 2008): Kolkata Knight Riders Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- AB de Villiers (133 not out vs Mumbai Indians in 2015): Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Mumbai Indians
- AB de Villiers (129 not out vs Gujarat Lions in 2016): Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Gujarat Lions
- Chris Gayle (128 not out in 2012 vs Delhi Daredevils): Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Daredevils
- Rishabh Pant (128 not out in 2018 vs Sunrisers Hyderabad): Delhi Daredevils Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
List of IPL 2019 Teams
A total of eight teams would be a part of the most interesting cricketing tournament of the year, the Vivo IPL 2019
- Chennai Super Kings-CSK
- Delhi Capitals-DC
- Kings XI Punjab-KXIP
- Kolkata Knight Riders-KKR
- Mumbai Indians-MI
- Rajasthan Royals-RR
- Royal Challengers Banglore-RCB
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
List of IPL 2019 Key Players Team Wise
The Vivo IP 2019 will see 8 teams participating from all the major regions in India. Consisting of foreign and national players, here is a complete list of IPL 2019 key players team wise.
1. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team 2019
This club along with Rajasthan Royals was banned for 2 years in the case of spot fixing . CSK is said to be one of the most successful team in the IPL history who had already won three seasons of IPL. They also happen to be the winners of IPL 2018. Watching MS Dhoni playing for Chennai Super Kings will be a treat.
- Squad-MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Dhruv Shorey, Faf du Plessis, M Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Billings, Mitchell Santner, David Willey, Dwayne Bravo, Shane Watson, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Harbhajan Singh, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Mohit Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad
2. Delhi Capitals (DC) Team 2019
Earlier known as Delhi Daredevils, this club would be expecting a change in their fate with a change in their name. Hoping that the name Delhi Capitals would bring some good luck, this club has completely replenished its squad by taking in young talent for IPL 2019.
- Squad-Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Jayant Yadav, Manjot Kalra, Colin Munro, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Ankush Bains, Nathu Singh, Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Jalaj Saxena, Bandaru Ayyappa
3. Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) Team 2019
An under rated team who have created there team from scratch.With a solid batting and great combination of bowlers in the squad would be expecting some great results in IPL 2019. The team would for sure miss one of its key player Yuvraj Singh.
- Squads-KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Andrew Tye, Mayank Agarwal, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Karun Nair, David Miller and Ravichandran Ashwin, Moises Henriques, Nicholas Pooran, Varun Chakaravarthy, Sam Curran, Mohammad Shami, Sarfaraz Khan, Hardus Viljoen, Arshdeep Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Prabhsimran Singh, Agnivesh Ayachi, Harpreet Brar, Murugan Ashwin
4. Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Team 2019
KKR have 3 IPL seasons to their name, the team has quite efficiently managed to retain some of its key player who can still do wonders for them.
- Squad-Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Shivam Mavi, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Anrich Nortje, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe
5. Mumbai Indians (MI) Team 2019
Club owned by Anil Ambani, have been one of the most entertaining team throughout. A pressure of defending champions would work like a catalyst for their team.
- Squad- Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Adam Milne, Jason Behrendorff, Quinton de Kock, Lasith Malinga, Anmolpreet Singh, Barinder Sran , Pankaj Jaiswal, Rasikh Salam, Yuvraj Singh
6. Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team 2019
After a ban of 2 years of match fixing this team was back again in the previous season of IPL 2018. However the team did not perform that well. This year Rajasthan Royals club have included in more young talent with the hope of performing better than the previous season.
- Squad-Ajinkya Rahane, Krishnappa Gowtham, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Gopal, Aryaman Birla, S. Midhun, Prashant Chopra, Stuart Binny, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes, Steve Smith, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Ish Sodhi, Dhawal Kulkarni, Mahipal Lomror, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas, Shashank Singh, Liam Livinstone, Shubham Rajane, Manan Vohra, Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag
7. Royal Challengers Banglore (RCB) Team 2019
This team has been one of the most consistent team with the best and strongest batting line up around the world but its fate has not worked according to them, lets see what’s in store for the RCB this IPL 2019. With Virat Kohli in this Team there are many expectations.
- Squad-Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Colin de Grandhomme, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Shivam Dube, Heinrich Klassen, Gurkeerat Singh, Himmat Singh, Prayas Ray Barman, Mandeep Singh
8. Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team 2019
With such a strong batting line up and confident bowling squad SRH is one of the favourites for IPL 2019. This team is among the top contenders of the IPL 2019. They have a great track record on their back and the fans are looking forward that if they could repeat their performance from the IPL 2017.
- Squad-Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill