New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, together with IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is offering its customers the all-new IRCTC SBI card Premier. The customers will receive 1,500 bonus reward points or Rs 1,500 on payment of first annual fee, movie voucher worth Rs 500 from Book My Show on spends of Rs 2,000 within the first 60 days. The bonus reward points will be credited to the IRCTC SBI Platinum card account within 45 days of the eligible transaction.
Check value back benefits, gateway charges, insurance cover, other fees
1. The value back benefits include 10 per cent back on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC CC as reward points on ticket purchase on www.irctc.co.in and 5 per cent back on air ticket and meal purchases on air.irctc.co.in or ecatering.irctc.co.in.
2. It offers zero payment gateway charges such as save 1.8 per cent transaction charges on railway ticket bookings on www.irctc.co.in and 1.8 per cent transaction charges on airline ticket bookings on air.irctc.co.in.
3. Among milestone benefits customers can earn 2,500 bonus reward points on annual travel spends of Rs 50,000, Earn 5,000 bonus reward points on annual travel spends of Rs 1 lakh and spend based reversal of annual fee on spends of Rs 2 lakh.
4. There will be a complimentary insurance cover including complimentary rail accident insurance of Rs 10 lakh, air accident insurance of Rs 50 lakh and fraud liability cover of Rs 1 lakh.
5. There is a joining or one-time fee of Rs 1,499, annual fees of Rs 1,499 and NIL add-on fee per annum.