Apps like WhatsApp Scheduler, Do It Later, SKEDit, etc allows users to schedule not only text messages but also photos and videos. These apps are simple to use and offer handful of features on their basic version or free version.
However, for advanced features like sending photos and video , users might have to buy the premium version of the app. The best part here is these apps also work on the non-rooted Android smartphones.
So, if you are looking for scheduling a WhatsApp message, here’s our ready-touse guide for you.
– Download any WhatsApp scheduler app
– Grant the app ‘ Accessibility’ access from Settings -> Accessibility -> Services and enable the toggle.
Steps to follow:
– Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store or the apk file from any of the website and install it
– Open the app, once the installation is complete
– Tap on the ‘+’ icon from the bottom right
– Now, select a WhatsApp contact or any WhatsApp group
– Then, set the time and date
– Choose the frequency and type your message
– Tap on ‘Create’ button from top-right corner to schedule
Note: Users can schedule multiple messages at a time but there is a catch, that the scheduled time cannot be same.