Want to withdraw your PF Money online? But don’t know how. Here we will tell you a simple method of doing it. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is the retirement fund body which allows subscribers to withdraw money from their Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) corpus for specific purposes. Its website is epfindia.gov.in
If you want to withdraw your PF money online, then the subscriber must have an active UAN (Universal Account Number) and the mobile number used for activating the UAN number should be in working condition.
According to EPFO’s website, the UAN should be KYC (Know Your Customer) verified by furnishing information like Aadhaar, PAN (Permanent Account Number) and bank details.
Simple method to initiate EPF claim online via EPFO’s website:
- First login to the EPFO portal, unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in using UAN and password
- Then, click on ‘Manage’ and select KYC. Here, you can check if the KYC details such as Aadhaar, PAN and bank details are correct and verified or not. Click on ‘Services’
- Now from the drop-down list, select ‘Claim’
- The member details are displayed. Click on ‘Verify’
- Here the claim form appears. Enter the last 4 digits of bank account
- Now click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’
- A new tab opens where the subscriber is required to fill the EPF claim details like purpose and amount of advance required. The subscriber must choose the type of withdrawal claim they wish to file- full withdrawal, partial withdrawal or pension withdrawal
- Finally, click on ‘Get Aadhaar OTP’. OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar card.
- Your claim is submitted, it will be forwarded to the employer for approval. Once approved, the PF amount will be credited to the subscriber’s account within 10 days.